- 6 Feminist Myths That Will Not Die. Exposing feminists’ repeated lies to gullible listeners.
- Are We Blaspheming? The highest calibre of women will not only ask this question—they will answer it correctly
- Ladies Against Feminism. I have followed this blog for years; what a positive change to my worldview.
Conversions to Christianity
- My Train Wreck Conversion. The story of a left-wing lesbian feminist professor, who ditched all of that to become Christian instead.
Debates with Atheists
- Getting behind the evolution façade. A gripping account of a Christian speaker who challenged atheist hecklers and exposed their foolish behaviour.
- Put Your Own Mask on First: Why Public School for All is Not the Answer. A fantastic rebuttal to “If You Send Your Kid to Private School, You Are a Bad Person: A Manifesto“.
- The Truth About Homeschooling. I enjoyed the rhetorical skill of this mother in defence of homeschooling.
- When will Europe Wake Up? A critical review of anti-creationist rhetoric from the Council of Europe.
- 3 Thoughts About Submission in Marriage. A great Biblical summary of marriage that gets right to the point.
- Another “but what if”. A young keeper at home provides deep answers to a naysayer’s shallow view of Titus 2 women.
- Family Altar (Bible Time). A family altar looks like an interesting thing to do; this page can guide me.
- Christians and Lawsuits. A Christian is not to file a civil lawsuit against another Christian in a court of law to be judged by unbelievers.
- Atheism is more rational? A Christian counters the philosophical sophistry and assertions that I’ve typically seen from atheists.
- Is Humanism a Religion? Yes! Here’s why, backed with the best use of primary sources I’ve ever seen on the topic.
- What are the Four Ways of Knowing? The way that RationalWiki goes on, you’d think that logic/reason is the valid only way of knowing—but there’s more to it than that.
- A.D., B.C., – not P.C. Demonstrating how Christianity precedes political correctness.
- America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U.S. President. And to think that a churchgoing relative supported Barack Obama.
- ‘Blasphemy Bill’ Passes Duma Unanimously. Finally, some progressive legislation that moves society into the 21st century.
- Godwin’s Law and the American Liberal. Recounting a liberal who tried to equate ‘tea baggers’ with Nazism—it backfired on him.
- Marriage and Slavery: Apples and Oranges. Bill Muehlenberg’s thunderous comeback against Kevin Rudd’s sodomite political rhetoric.
- Nisbet on Civil Government and Rival Governments. Why “the government” ought to be reduced to just one type of government in our lives.
- Political Christianity in the Early Church. Trumping the notion that Christianity should be apolitical.
- Politics as War. Leftists, their mindset, and their name calling all unmasked.
- Why Must the Left be Totalitarian? The author said his answer was only a sketch—but it’s a pretty good sketch.
- Conflicts between Science and Religion. A balanced article that is good for correcting atheist trolls on YouTube (and old-earth creationists who mean well).
- Created or Evolved? A YouTuber claimed that there was no evidence for creation—but this handy page refutes that.
- Critique of Hugh Ross’s Creation Story. Showing how old earth creationism (as held by Hugh Ross) doesn’t line up with the Bible (or scientific consensus).
- Evolutionists Strategize to Fight Creation. Critically appraising Darwinian rhetoric is a good skill; here is a good place to start.
- The “Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution” Myth: An Empirical Study and Evaluation. Biology can easily make sense without depending on evolution—even in tertiary education.
- Refuting Noah’s Ark Critics. Some biased and self-assured swipes against Noah’s Ark that were countered by Jonathan Sarfati.
- Who Invented the Idea of a Flat Earth? Beware of fools who play the flat earth card and ignore history
- Wrong Radiometric Dates, and Why They Matter. If radiometric dating is wrong on rock dates of a known age, why would we trust it on rocks of unknown age?
- The Gay Agenda’s “Planned, Psychological Attack” on Straight America. The best article on the sodomite lobby’s contrived (and effective) manipulation of its enemies.
- Southern Poverty Law Center and Hate. The SPLC has adopted the intelligence of the bully on the playground who engages in name-calling to intimidate anyone who won’t join his wicked little cabal.
- A Stranger in Our House. This shows why I’d have no problem living without a television.
- The Author of the Skeptic’s Annotated Bible Answered. I love it when Christians rebut skeptics (who think they know the Bible).
- Biblical Scholar Smacks Down Piers Morgan When Asked To Explain How Jesus Condemned Homosexuality. His condemnation was more obvious than we’re led to believe.
- Christian Reconstruction: what it is, what it isn’t. Cohesively put into this book, which is available online for free.
- Christmas Was Never a Pagan Holiday. A historical study into Christmas, Saturnalia, and calendars.
- Church of England apologises to Darwin. A penetrating rebuttal of Anglican rhetoric (and support) for evolution
- Condemning the Death Penalty Requires Condemning God. To deny the justness of the death penalty is to deny the character of God and to slander His very Words.
- The Days of Creation: A Semantic Approach. A semantic approach to Genesis 1 can accurately demonstrate the word ‘day’ in the days of creation to mean 24-hour days.
- Die, Heretic Scum! I’m not opposed to denominationalism as such, but this is what happens when it goes too far.
- Duck Dynasty Quoting Corinthians. A solid breakdown of Phil Robertson’s application of 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
- Errors in the Bible? A useful response to some of the more commonly alleged contradictions in Holy Scripture.
- Genesis According to Evolution. If theistic evolution is true, this is how Genesis should be rewritten.
- God Answers ALL Questions about Sabbath. I’m conscious of Colossians 2:16, yet I’m intrigued by this exegesis and catechism of the Sabbath.
- God’s Law: our Obligation. A concise exegetical journey through the New Testament verses on God’s law and his grace.
- The Israel of God (Galatians 6:16). I wonder if the battle between dispensationalism and covenant theology boils down to this verse; the article rules in favour of the latter.
- Jesus Christ our Creator: A biblical defence of the Trinity. A well written, well-referenced, and concise explanation of the Trinity doctrine.
- John 1:1 Meaning and Translation. A sound argument against the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ rendering of John 1:1.
- National Defense and the Bible. What the Bible says about war, the military, and foreign policy—their scopes and their limits.
- Old-earth or young-earth belief? Which belief is the recent aberration? I always thought it was the former, and history backs me up.
- Pocket College. Over 1,000 audio files of R.J. Rushdoony speaking on all matters Christian—all free.
- Sabbath Keepers Throughout History. Now one can see the time-tested link between Christians and the Fourth Commandment.
- The Parable of the Candle. An excellent parable on trusting God’s word to determine the age of the earth.
- Was the Cross “Plan B”? The plan of redemption was not an afterthought to remedy a plan gone wrong. Jesus Christ had purposed to redeem us from eternity past.
- Westcott & Hort vs. Textus Receptus: Which is Superior? This was more insightful than Pastor Anderson’s videos on the Textus Receptus.
- When a Critic Plays ‘the Pharisee Card’. Ever been called a Pharisee (by Christians) for following the Bible? Read this.